Recently I have posted a tutorial regarding How to Download Android APP Directly from Play Store with Apk Downloaders. In this tutorial I explained regarding How to download Torrent files Faster using IDM.
Benefits of Downloading Torrent Files With IDM
There are many advantages of downloading torrent files with Internet Download Manager and some of them may be given as follows.
- Internet Download Manager can boost downloading speed upto 6 times due to its own intelligent technology.
- It doesn’t matter how the torrent’s health is.
- No network restriction because you can still download by configuring proxy in IDM even the torrent is blocked in your workplace.
- Process is too easy.
- No any other software needs to install.
How to Download Torrent Files Faster with IDM
#1 Zbigz Lets You Download Files Faster with IDM
- At first download the Torrent files (which contain .torrent file extension) from any good torrent site and save it anywhere on your computer hard drive.
- Open internet browser and go to Zbigz.com.
- Create a Free Account (Verify account if necessary) & Login there.
- Just Upload your torrent file (has .torrent file extension) and click on Go! as shown in picture.
- When you will click on Go! button, you will see a popup windows to select out of Free or Premium. So now click on Free if you want to use their free services. (Note: If you’r a free member then Maximum file size must be under 1GB).
- Once the cashing completes, your files will be ready to download. click on Zip button to download in zip format or you can also download only that file which needs to download.
- Your file will be available in your Zbigz account for 7 days and within these 7 days you can pause or resume downloading. After that file will be automatically removed.
- That’s it. Your Torrent is successfully converted into direct download link and your files start downloading.
#2 Using Bytebx: Download Download Files Faster with IDM
Steps for Downloading Torrent using Bytebx.
- Point your browser to http://www.bytebx.com/register and register a free account. Also verify your email to activate bytebx account by clicking on the link received in your email.
- After activating the account, sign into your Bytebx account and go to Storage page on Bytebx. Once the page opens just click on Upload Torrent.
- You will see a popup windows enter the URL (or Magnet link of torrent) or click on upload torrent and choose your torrent file that you want to download and after that click on GO.
- When the caching completes, click on blue color Download button located in Action coloumn.
- Your file will start downloading.