How to Change FB Profile Name After Limit or Change User Name Once Again
Generally, Many people don’t know that Facebook limits to its users for using some features related to Page, Profile, Groups etc. Just like we can’t change profile username if already changed once, we can’t change the Facebook group username when it reached to 250 members. So similarly we can’t change our Facebook profile name after 5 times and we need to wait 60 days.
How to Change FB Profile Name After the Limit
Had your Facebook profile name reached the limit? or do you want any simple method or tricks to change your Facebook account name after the limit. Well, in this tutorial I shared a very simple but important working method and it takes only a few minutes for changing profile name. So let’s see.
Steps to Change FB Profile Name/Profile Name After Limit:
- First of all, Login into your Facebook account.
- Now you have to do is to visit https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/245617802141709.
- Fill the form such as First name, Middle name, Last name and pick one reason from the list.
- Now the main things you need to do is to upload a copy of your government-issued photo ID so they can confirm that this is your authentic name.
What type of ID will Facebook accept?
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Personal or vehicle insurance card
- Green card, residence permit or immigration papers.
- School card
- School record
- Bank statement
- Bus card
- Credit card
- Employment verification
- Library card
- Magazine subscription stub
- Medical record
- Paycheck stub
The big point of this tutorial is that it is not only simple, better and faster but also, it is the legal way to Change Facebook Profile Name/User Name After the Limit. Using this method you can change your profile name just in a few minutes. In some cases only it may take 24-48 hours, but usually, your name will be changed in 2 minutes only. Thanks and stay with us, we’ll share more good tutorials.