How To Fully Approve Google AdSense Account
What is Google AdSense and how It is Better?
Common Reason Why AdSense Reject an Application.
- Insufficient content/Content Issues: That means, your website/blog do not have enough text or enough text or enough number of content on them for Google specialists to review. Also, if your blog/website contains copyright materials or other illegal material such as Hacking, cracking, pirated softwares etc content then your AdSense application will not approved. It will be rejected in second review.
- Design/Layout Issues: Blog/site with poorly designed or not complete design and too less number of content/pages is considered as under construction. So you must have a good design and which looks beautiful and good layout.
- Site does not comply with Google policies: AdSense usually reject the blog which have no rich, unique and meaningful content, which are not getting organic traffic, Content which are not valued to users, Bad user experiences, poor designs. In addition, your blog may rejected for non-supported language. Check which are AdSense Supported Languages.
How to Fully Approve Google AdSense in First Attempt?
#1 Write High Quality, Unique & Attractive Content: (To Approve Google AdSense)
- Always give “ALT” tag in images because every small things matter in AdSense Approving process.
#2 Use Top Level Domain:
- About Us: It describes about you and your blog/website. Without About Us page how the AdSense Team will know what your blog is about?. It will also make readers trust upon you.
- Contact Us: Contact Us page tells Google AdSense team that we care for our customers, visitors and we are ready to help them. They can speak us any time about our content, blog and for many other reasons. So, ensure that your blog should have working Contact Us page.
#4 Blog/Domain Age:
#5 No. of Content/Post:
#6 Must not have any Copied Content:
- Never copy any article from other blog because Google AdSense team will not approve such blog.
- Always make all external link “nofollow“
#7 Traffic & Ranking of your Blog:
#8 Use Responsive Template:
The template that we apply on our blog plays major role to establish a good interface between user and blog. The template should must be responsive. If you are confused, not able to decide whether which template to use then I recommend you to use those template using which someone have got approved AdSense for their blog.
#9 Read AdSense Policy:
#10 Remove Ads of Other Ads Network:
#11 Blog Title and Description:
#12 Add Favicon to your Blog/Website to Approve Google AdSense
How to Apply for Google Adsense to get Approved:
- If you have already applied before and got dis-approved by Google AdSense then don’t apply for again and again before resolving the issues.
- Apply for AdSense on www.google.com/adsense.
- Fill all your information correctly. You must enter website URL in www.YourSite.com not in Subdomain form.
- Second day, login to AdSense and create 300×250 ad unit code and place it in your blog in Sidebar (or anywhere which can be seen from all pages).
- Now don’t login and do anythings just wait for the Mails from Google AdSense Team.
This was how I got AdSense Approved in First Application after knowing every small point of AdSense policy. I hope you have got all solution/answers of your question related to AdSense in this post and need not to go anywhere for more tips. Don’t forget to share your views/experiences with our readers, if you have any problem in Getting AdSense, feel free to ask by commenting in below comment section. Follow above Killer Tricks to Get AdSense Approved very Fast. Happy Blogging & Stay Tuned.