WhatsApp is available across a variety of mobile operating systems like Android, Windows etc but, until today, there still wasn’t an easy and unified way to experience it from the desktop pc. But, today WhatsApp just solved part of that problem with a new client called “WhatsApp Web.”
So, are you regular WhatsApp user and a WhatsApp addict? Then for you guys, from today you have one more way to use WhatsApp. Yes, now you can use/run WhatsApp on your Windows PC by using Google Chrome browser.
The new web program called “WhatsApp-Web” is a simple web client and an extension of your smartphone. It just mirrors messages and conversations from your phone to web browser of your PC. Currently, you can use this service only in Chrome browser and in future, it will be available on other browser.
How to use WhatsApp on PC in Google Chrome:
So now, below are the steps to use WhatsApp on PC with the help of WhatsApp-web and Google Chrome. Just follow these simple steps:
- At first, Update your WhatsApp in order to use “WhatsApp-Web” feature. In older version won’t able to see this option.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and click on WhatsApp Web option.
- Once you click on WhatsApp Web, an option will appear to scan QR code just like below screenshot.
- Now open Google Chrome browser in your PC and visit web.whatsapp.com and scan the QR Code of your web browser to pair your device/phone.
- After 4-5 seconds, you are connected to your PC.
- Done. Now send message, receive message and do whatever you want to do with your WhatsApp account/profile.
Also See: Top 5 Hi-Speed Data Sharing Apps for Android.
Basic Requirements & Tips:
- Update or Download latest version of WhatsApp app, because older version doesn’t have WhatsApp Web option.
- To use WhatsApp Web feature, Internet connection is required in both your computer and Phone.
- You can Turn on Desktop notification which will notify about your WhatsApp while performing other task.
- Logout Option: At last, if you want to log out from WhatsApp Web just open WhatsApp on your phone > Press Menu Button > Click on WhatsApp Web and then click on Log out from all computers.