Do you wanna root your Android phone? Are you looking for best root apps for Android which can root your Android device without any hassles? Well ! Today I am gonna present the Top 10 One Click Rooting Apps by which you can root any of your Android device within a few steps.
Many Android users have a dream to root their android device and still, some of the Android users think that rooting an Android Phone is a time-consuming task and it needs a computer. What do you think? I have seen people searching on Google, Facebook & Forums such as –
- How to Root Android without PC or Computer?
- How can I Root my Android by using Computer/PC?
- What are the best root Apps?
- Which are the top free one-click Android rooting app?
- How to Root Lolipop, Marshmallow or Nougat?
- What are the best root apk apps for Android Nougat, Marshmallow or Lolipop, Kitkat?
- And many more questions.
If you’re having any questions like above or want complete information on Rooting an Android then you’re at the right places. In this post, I will not only tell you what the Android rooting is, but also give you the list of Top & Best Free One Click Rooting App for Android with step by step guides to Root Android. So, you can use this Root App for rooting your Android without any difficulties and also these methods have high success rate in rooting without any risk of getting your device bricked. Let’s proceed.
What is Android Rooting?
Rooting Android is the process which allows Android users to get Root access over the device. After rooting you’ll have administrative power and fully access the entire operating system and be able to customize anything on your Android which is by default blocked by the Device manufacturer for safety and security purposes.
With root access, you can cross any restrictions that your manufacturer may have applied & attain root access to Android OS. It gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to run, for good mobile security reason; they don’t want users to modify the phones that could result in accidents beyond repair.
Moreover, Rooting Android is similar to the jailbreaking process for iOS devices. After rooting or enabling superuser access on Android devices, you’ll have many options to experience the hidden features of your Android smartphone.
Most manufacturers take a lot of time to release firmware updates on their android devices. So, you can use your rooted android phone to enjoy custom ROMs with the latest version of android and many exciting features before it’s officially available on your phone.
What is Root Apk App?
Root APK is the one click rooting software comes with .apk file extension and developed for Android which is necessary for installing the Root APP and the root app is the app which made Android rooting process very easy and safe gives you the opportunity to Root your Android device in just one click without any risk of getting your Phone damage.
You can download root apps and install & use it to root your Android even if you are a basic user with little knowledge about the process. Also, the Android root Apk App comes in very small size (in a few KBs), so it requires very less amount of data to install Root App on your Android. Also, other benefits of Root APK Apps are it supports most of the devices and the success rate of getting rooted is very high.
Benefits of Rooting Android Phone
If we tell you honestly, there are unlimited benefits of having a Rooted Android phone. Some useful benefits are discussed below which will make you more clear why you should Root your Android device in 2017.
- Install “Incompatible or Special” Apps: There are many useful apps for Android that requires root access to perform the action. So, after rooting your Android, you can run many incompatible and special applications to enjoy awesome features on your phone. Generally, root application provides more features than regular applications.
- Flash a Custom ROM: This is one of the most powerful features in the rooted android device. Many Unofficial Custom ROMs (or Modified ROMs) are available that we can use them on our android device. These custom ROMs bring many tweaks and performance improved and are much more user-friendly. Also, you can install latest updates by flashing your device. If your manufacturer doesn’t provide updated version for your phone, you can still update to the latest version just by flashing it on your phone.
- Free Internal Storage and Make More Free RAM: If your phone has low internal memory, then you can transfer any application from internal memory to External SD Card. This feature you will get after rooting your phone. One can find some application that provides the option by default. But if they want to force move an app by creating a symlink, they must use an app that works on only rooted android phones.
- Fully Customize Your device: After rooting, you will have administrative privileges for customization and theming options. You can install many other home screen launchers, widgets and custom fonts of your choice on your android phone.
- Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life: Without rooting you can also speed up your phone and increase battery life but there are many android applications are available on android market which is only for rooted phone (you can’t run on unrooted device) which lets you overclock your phone for better performance or underclock your phone for better battery life. So, the rooted android phone has comparatively more features than a unrooted phone.
- Block Ads in Any App: While surfing the Web, you might have observed few ads on some websites, also a few ads while playing some games or using some applications. After rooting, You can also block popup ads from any Games, apps, and even in web browsers.
Dis-Advantages Of Rooting Android Phone:
There are also some disadvantages of rooting a phone which is listed below:
- Risks of Bricking Device: While trying to root your Android device, a small mistake can put your device in problem and process will end up with bricked phone. A bricked phone is just like a brick in your hand. It can happen if you missed any steps of rooting tutorial while rooting your phone, or may be due to power loss during installation. But don’t worry you can fix it by flashing your phone and If you follow the rooting instruction properly you would not brick anything.
- Voiding Phone’s Warranty: Rooting may void the warranty of your Android device. This is the most common reason why many Android users don’t want to root in warranty period. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device.
- Security Issue (Virus Attack): When you install Incompatible apps from third party sources (Unknown Source), actually you don’t know what it contains and also you’re giving root access. It may contain some virus or malware. So, rooting may cause some virus or other security problems. However, you’d be able to prevent virus attack by using Anti-Virus app on your phone.
Preparing before you Root Any Android Phone:
Follow these tips before rooting your device, It is not necessary but recommended.
- Make sure that your Android device is at least 50% Charged.
- Uninstall all Antiviruses on your device before you proceed, many of them consider Root APK App as a virus.
- Backup important files in case anything goes wrong.
Top 10 Best Root APPs for Android 2017:
#1 Framaroot APK APP – Oldest One Click Root APP
Framaroot is one of the best & powerful root apps for Android that lets you root your Android phone without Computer. Framaroot supports most of the Android smartphone brand and models and it roots most of the Smartphones in just one click. That’s why it has become most popular Android Rooting software or root app without PC.
Framaroot.apk is developed by “Alephzain“, a user from XDA Developer forum. Framaroot allows you to gain root privileges in Android smartphone or Android tablet by installing Superuser and SU binary in it. Framaroot App is not available in Google Play Store. But, you can download the latest version of Framaroot apk app from the download link provided in the download section. It supports Android 2.3 to Android 4.2.2. only.
Features of Framaroot APK APP:
- One Click Root APP: Framaroot is oldest one click root application that allows you to gain root access or administrator access on your Android device just by installing SuperUser and SupoerSu on the device.
- Framaroot APP has Multiple Exploits: Framaroot Apk APP comes with many exploits i.e. Aragorn, Barahir, Boromir, Faramir, Frodo, Gandalf, Gollum, Legolas, Pippin etc. These exploits helps you to get your Android rooted within just one click.
- Framaroot APK allows Quick UnRoot: Framaroot App has inbuilt option for One Click Unroot. So, whenever you want to unroot your Android, you can do it within just one click. So, again that exploits allows you to unroot your Device.
Steps to Root Android with Framaroot APK in One Click without PC:
- Step 1 : At first, allow “Unknow Source” by navigating to Setting > Security > Unknown Source (ignore this step if you already allow).
- Step 2 : Download Framaroot Apk file on your Phone directly or you may download it to your computer and send it to your Phone and then Install it.
- Step 3 : After installing, open Framaroot. Now you will see it is asking to Select an action to execute after root, Just select ‘Install SuperSu‘ or ‘Execute script/sdcard/custom’. Here ‘Install SuperSu‘ is recommended.
- Step 4 : Now select any one exploit from the list. Once the exploits execution has been successfully completed, it will ask to reboot. Just reboot your device and you’re done.
- Step 5 : Your device is successfully rooted. In case it fails to root try with another exploit.
Step to Unroot Your Android using Framaroot APP:
If you want to Unroot your phone, Just select Unroot instead of any other execution and do the same process which I explained in rooting process and you will see just like below picture. After reboot uninstall SuperSu (if not already uninstalled).
#2 vRoot App: Root Your Android without PC
vRoot is one of best root apps for Android users currently. It is compatible with Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and Android 5 (Lolipop), Android 6 (Marshmallow), Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) etc. Also, vRoot.apk is available for Android as well as computer too (as vRoot.exe)
You will be able to root your Android device within one click instantly. Yes. That’s correct. Hence, we recommend you to download and install vRoot right now.
These are necessary steps to follow to install Frameroot on Android
- First of all, download vRoot app on your Android smartphone
- Next, go to Setting > Security > enable ‘Install app from Unknown source’ if you haven’t done yet.
- Turn off your phone’s antivirus before moving into the installation step.
- Now, locate the vRoot APK file and begin installation just like regular apps
- That’s it. You will be able to root your Android device at once with this app.
vRoot.apk app is compatible with the lower version to the latest Android OS (Nougat). Do you want to root your Android smartphone? Try vRoot.
#3 iRoot – Best Rooting App for Android
iRoot is an excellent app to manage several tasks on your Android device such as apps, games and services. It helps to optimize your phone’s RAM and CPU for better performance. You can boost, hibernate, kill certain app whenever you require. Also, it lets you restart an app if it’s not working for some reason.
Do you want to blacklist or whitelist an app? You can do it by using iRoot app. There are some other features like speed boost, stability boost or battery boost.
iRoot works fine with a rooted Android mobile to. You need to allow ‘SuperUser’ permission as well. But you can use it without rooting your device too.
#4 Baidu Root – Powerful Root App for Android
Baidu Root is another outstanding Android app for rooting. But the only problem is that it doesn’t come in the English Language. The developer targeted this app for Chinese and Russian language speakers. Maybe they did it to avoid consequences as rooting is not allowed in the western courtiers. Every Android smartphone comes with lock with a long term contract with their service provider and people wouldn’t violate it unless they don’t care about the warranty period.
There’re some necessary steps to follow to install Baidu Root:
- At first, download Baidu Root app from the official site
- Next, install it on your device just like any other apps.
- You’ll see Baidu icon, click on it to open the app.
- Now, click on ‘Root’ option in the app and wait for a while for the bar to reach 100%
- Just restart your device to complete the process. That’s all. Rooting is now complete.
#5 Universal Androot – Root Android in One Click
Universal Androot allows you root your Android smartphone or tablet without any difficulty. Just download it from the web and follow the below instruction to root your Android device at once.
How To Root Android by using Universal Androot?
- You need to download and install ‘Superuser/supersu’ on your phone before download Universal Androot.
- Next, download and install Universal Androot APK
- Click on the icon to launch the app and follow the on-screen instruction for rooting your device.
#6 Z4Root – Root Apk for Android
Z4Root comes next in the list of best rooting apps for Android users currently. It lets you root in one click. You can unroot your device anytime as well.
You need to follow the below steps to root your device via Z4Root:
- First of all, download Z4Root APK
- Next, go to Settings > Security > Enable ‘install app from unknown source’
- Find Z4Root APK file and tap on it to begin installation.
- There’ll be a Z4 icon after successful installation; click on it to open the app.
- You’ll see two options – Temporary and Permanent.
Temporary root refers that it will be rooted until you restart your Android smartphone or tablet.
Permanent root says long term i.e. even after restart. You can unroot your device anytime by using Z4 Root APK too.
#7 Root Master – Best Rooting app
Root Master is an excellent root app from a Chinese company. It’s avaibale in English Language. Let’s take a look how to root your Android device with Root Master.
How to Root via Root Master?
- At first, you should take a back up of your important files to avoid any data loss later.
- Next, download Root Master English version ( less than 5 MB)
- Click on the icon to launch the app and there’ll be ‘Tap to Root’ option.
- It will start the process as soon as you hit the option. So, just wait for a while for rooting your device.
#8 One click Root
Do you want to root your Android smartphone or tablet in one click? Hell yeah! Well. You should try One Click Root app then.
You can use this app just like other rooting apps in the list.
- At first, download One Click Root Apk
- Go to Settings > Security > tick ‘install app from unknown source’
- Find the Apk file and tap on t to begin installation
- Just click on the app icon to launch to open it and follow the on-screen instruction to root your Android smartphone or tablet in one click.
#9 CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root is the most suitable root app for beginners. You will be able to root your Android device even if you aren’t very familiar with the process. It works fine on high-end Android devices like Galaxy S1, Galaxy Tab 7″, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and many more. Just follow the instruction within the app to root your phone in no time.
#10 SRS One
SRSRoot is not as popular as other root apps for Android. However, it has some excellent features so that you can root your Android device quickly. You will get full control over your smartphone by using this app. Kindly note that you can root & unroot within one click by using SRS ONE APK too. It isn’t going to cost you a penny to try this amazing app.
Follow these necessary steps to Root Android on PC via SRS One:
- At first, you need to enable ‘USB debugging’ on your Android phone.
- Next, go to Settings > Security > click ‘Install app from Unknown Source’
- Download the latest Windows version on your computer
- You need to connect your smartphone to the PC (& install drivers if you haven’t done yet)
- Run SRSRoot software and click ‘Root’ options within the software and wait for a while for rooting.
- You’ve rooted your Android device successfully.
Did you unable to root your phone? No problem. Just download SRSRoot tool to root with an user-friendly interface if you are having trouble with above method.
#11 Towel Root
TowelRoot is my next pick for the best root apps for Android users to use right now. It works fine with various flagship models like Samsung Galaxy S5, AT&T GS5, Nexus 5, GS4, HTC, Note 3 and all other Android smartphones. Let’s find out how to root via TowelRoot app below.
How to Root your Android Device with Towelroot Apk?
At first, you need to Download Towelroot Apk (latest version is Towelroot V3.0), D/L link given below.
- You must download the latest version of TowelRoot APK
- Now, tick ‘Install App from Unknown Source’ to proceed to the next step.
- Locate the APK file and install it on your phone
- Next, launch the app and click on ‘Make in Rain’.
- Just wait for a while now to complete the process.
- Congrats! You’ve rooted your Android phone properly by using TowelRoot app.
FAQs related to Android Rooting:
Q). Can I UnRoot My Device If I Change My Mind?
A). Yes, you can unroot any rooted android phone whenever you want. Some for the specific type of device you might need to do some research.
Q). Should I Root My Android Phone?
A). We can only give Suggestion/recommendation/ideas/information about rooting to you but the final decision totally depend on you. If you root your device, you would have many advantages. However, disadvantages are also there which are mentioned above. If you want full root access to your phone you can root it. Decision is always yours.
Best Root APK APP (Conclusion)?
Here we explained Android Rooting and shared the list of Top 10 Best Free One Click Rooting APK Apps with step by step instructions to root your Android Phone in the safe & easy way.
Rooting Android phone is a very easy process, believe me, it is just like a restarting process and rooting or unrooting depends on your requirements and your choice. We hope this article helped you all in rooting your Android Smartphone
If you follow all instruction properly then you can successfully root your device and if have any query or problem in related to Rooting, then feel free to ask and please share your Ideas/suggestions/feedback in the comment box.