Here is Top 5 Hi-Speed Data Sharing Apps for Android. Android is awesome mobile operating system (OS) based on Linux Kernel and developed by Google. Now a days, most of the users have an android phone and also users always searching for the new and faster way of sharing the files such as music, party videos etc. from their android phone with his friends.
So in this article, I have shared top 5 powerful and awesome free wifi data sharing android apps which let you transfer files from one android phone to another at faster, better and rocking speed.
Top 5 Hi-Speed Data Sharing Apps for Android
#1 Flash Transfer: Best Wifi Transfer Apps
Flash Transfer is really a powerful app for all Android OS based smartphones and other devices. Micromax first introduces it. Flash Transfer is also known as Swipe and Share. You don’t need to switch ON or OFF Bluetooth; Flash Transfer is working by connecting both the Android device over a WiFi network. With Flash Transfer not only you can send songs, videos or any document but also you can send application or games already installed in the sender’s device.
- To use this app you need to install it on both the Android mobiles (sender’s and receiver’s mobile too). Flash Transfer is not available on Google Play Store; Now it is known as Xender so you need to download from other source or search on Google.
- After installing Flash Transfer, Open it and click on Connect with friends in both mobiles which located on the top middle of the home screen of Flash Transfer.
- Now in sender’s phone click on “Create a group” and also in receiver’s phone click on the second option which is “Scan to join.”
- Sender’s phone will create a connection and receiver have to join their connection. Once the successful connection is established, share whatever you want between that Android phones.
#2 SuperBeam: Super Fast Date Sharing Android Apps
SuperBeam is another super android apps which let you share large files between Android phones at the faster speed. Just like Flash Transfer, you need to install SuperBeam in both the devices. After that, you’ll need to pair Android devices by any method which includes QR Codes, NFC or manual sharing key. Sharing Process is very easy, pick the files you want to share and send it to paired devices.There are many advantages/features of using SuperBeam such as-
- SuperBeam is very Easy to Use.
- Faster data transmission speed as compared to Bluetooth.
- Share an unlimited number of files such as – photo, video, music, zip files; APK files etc. with other Android devices.
- SuperBeam supports or available for Android 2.3.3 or later.
#3 SHAREit: Share Files Wirelessly with Hi-Speed
- About 60 times Faster and Safer than Bluetooth.
- Send everything to other devices such as – photo, files, and more other content
- SHAREit is available for Android, iOS, and Windows too.
- Share large files in seconds because of its High data transferring speed feature.
- Find your friend’s device in range and start sharing.
- Supports group sharing that means you can share files upto 5 devices simultaneously.
4. Xender: All Time Popular Data Sharing Apps
It is available in Google Playstore.
5. C-Share: Share Files At Super Fast Speed
Best features of C-Share
- C-Share uses the latest technology to boost data transfer speed upto 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It can transfer data at very high speed and securely.
- It support multi file format like- application, games, music, picture, videos, contacts, and other types of resource transfers.
- C-Share can share data between android devices where the transmission distance can reach up to 60 meters.
There are many apps available on the internet, from which I have shared Top 5 Hi-Speed Data Sharing Apps for Android, all are WiFi based apps which let you share files with other android devices at very high speed. In other words, It is the alternative way of transferring data. These are is too easy and much faster as compared to Bluetooth. In reality, these apps eliminate the need of Data Cables. So, why not to use these apps for sharing data with your friends instead of using the old technique like Bluetooth. ok, Stay tuned.